2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I dvr'd it on Fox en Espanol. It's a lock that they will be on that channel because of all the latins on los Metropolitanos. The Astros Braves were on here. I was out and about today in the afternoon and my boy calls to tell me about the game and I had to hang up on him so he couldn't tell me what was happening.

I love having Vic up when its clutch time. Hell, anytime he's up he seems to make shtein happen.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Remember that "In case of emergency use Stairs" shirt that was posted?

Who bought that? I want to buy it but can't find it

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 03, 2009, 02:46:52 PM

Here you go

I was drinking with my buddy yesterday and ordered one.

Rain out so we went to Philadelphia Park to gamble, g/f and I were playing video poker and barely cutting even. Some bitch sits next to us plays 2 hands and hits for $2000.

Rome

I bought it.  It's awesome and you can't have one.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks...I'm gonna get me one.

I saw a funny one on MLB.com too...powder blue with the Phanatic holding the NL East pennant and running away from Mr. Met and the caption says "two years running..."

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD_Eagle on May 03, 2009, 06:01:29 PM

Here you go

I was drinking with my buddy yesterday and ordered one.

Rain out so we went to Philadelphia Park to gamble, g/f and I were playing video poker and barely cutting even. Some bitch sits next to us plays 2 hands and hits for $2000.

That shtein happened to me at The Coushatta in Louisiana. I was breaking even, and ended up being up like 40 bucks on a machine. Some old dude sits down next to me and wins 1500 on his first shot.

ice grillin you

can someone explain the watch out bro shirt...is there something to it....does WOB stand for something...or is it just what it is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Thanks for that explanation.  Good shtein.

Guess I'm the only one ordering the Victorino t-shirt?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.