2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: dis12 on May 02, 2009, 10:54:51 AM
Ibañez:

Ibanez:

Right, because people are going to go to the extra trouble to use the tilde symbol over the n when talking about "Ibanez" (sic) in a Phillies thread.

Sorry dis, but... FAIL.

SD_Eagle5

Going to sundays game, Rome you should clear your text message inbox out.

Sgt PSN

i can't wait to see pictures of sd's $12 beer overlooking the field.  it's what i live for. 

SD_Eagle5

dis12

Quote from: FastFreddie on May 02, 2009, 11:37:43 AM
Quote from: dis12 on May 02, 2009, 10:54:51 AM
Ibañez:

Ibanez:

Right, because people are going to go to the extra trouble to use the tilde symbol over the n when talking about "Ibanez" (sic) in a Phillies thread.

Sorry dis, but... FAIL.
If nothing else, good Ibanez pic.
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

BigEd76

Ibañez hitting 2nd today, Rollins 5th, Utley gets the day off

Moyer going for win #250

Rome

Sgt PSN

good start.  victorino lead off triple thanks to the worst left fielder in baseball.  raul sac fly to bring him in. 

1-0 phitins. 

Sgt PSN

damn!  ruiz swung at what looked like ball 4 and popped out to 2nd and left the bases loaded. 

good inning though.  phils mostly showed alot of patience at the plate (except feliz) and made perez throw a lot of pitches.  he's gotta be around 32-34 pitches after 1 inning.  :-D

Sgt PSN

i don't know who the hp ump is today but he's got a strikezone that's tighter than a 2 yr old.  he's giving nothing on either corner. 

SD_Eagle5

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

joe buck was so right...how do you not put in utley or even dobbs for bruntlett there...pathetic charlie

i dont like madson in the 8th either
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous