Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Rome on April 25, 2009, 11:06:10 PM
The Sixers don't even rate as a team much less a Philly team.  Want proof?  11,000 tops at the Wach.

People got more excited over Beermonkey's presence at Disney On Ice.

They had over 17,000 last night.

IGY, I know what you're saying but I am really just over it. I didn't expect them to crawl out of a 3-1 hole anymore than you did.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

QB Eagles

I agree with igy. In retrospect I wish the Flyers just got blown out in Game 5.

Up 3-0 at home and then laying down letting the Pens just rape you for the rest of the game is despicable. I'm gonna hear about this game for the next six months minimum every time I am out in Pittsburgh wearing my Philly gear.

Phillies taking two from the Marlins in comebacks is nice, but it's April baseball and they're the WFC anyway.

ice grillin you

todays game had nothing to do with climbing out of that hole...i didnt expect them to win the series but once youre up 3-0 in the second period of a home elimination playoff game

and you lose it becomes completely unacceptable and sours the weekend unless wins tomorrow

PhillyGirl

I am not saying that the Phillies game is making me forget about the Flyers.

But the combo of the first day of the draft, Sixers win last night AND the 2 Phils' wins....make it hurt a lot less.

Sixers win tomorrow and the Eagles have another good day and I'm even more over it.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

are you really that happy about the eagles draft?

i have nothing bad to say about it but damn it doesnt even put a dent in the side of the flyers choke car

PhillyGirl

I'm happy they didn't draft Mr White fat Mormon OLman after trading up.

I'm happy they addressed 2 needs with high quality players.

I'm happy with it. Yes.

BigEd76

so uh.....how about that Lidge guy

Moyer vs a AA call-up lefty for the sweep at noon

ice grillin you

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

So whats the deal with Lidge's location? He looks very beatable this year. That little midget Ross got a nice hanger and just missed it.

ice grillin you

i actually thought lidge for the first time this year had really good stuff tonight but the marlins put some great at bats on him

PhillyPhreak54

He was off on his location, I thought. Ran a lot of deep counts.

I guess he made last year look so easy that this years "struggles" look worse than they are.

ice grillin you

actually last year he had a lot of close calls

tonight he threw some balls no doubt but it was always in at bats where a marlin was fouling great pitches off to stay alive...watch his inning again if you still have it on dvr...his shtein was right

PhillyPhreak54

I'll go back and check it out. I saw some of his tight sliders, but the long counts bugged me.

Whats up with Rollins? He's a normal slow starter and he's got that long ass swing going again...he looks terrible at the plate right now