2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

So Vic triples with 1-out in the first...and gets stranded by Utley and Howard.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Anyone else not getting this on the MLBHD channel?

My Comcast says that I am not authorized to watch that channel. I called them and they said it shows the same message on their TVs, but its on the standard def MLB channel/

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

And then Park gives it back. And they play a little beanball too. I didn't see who the Fish hit, but Ho Chi plunked Maybin and when I turned back from the draft they were talking about warnings being issued.

Hey look...a Rollins base hit  :o

PhillyPhreak54

motherfarger...

0 outs and they are loaded and Howard grounds into a DP...but he looked safe.

They get one run...still 4-3.

Come on Werth!

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 25, 2009, 07:44:42 PM
Anyone else not getting this on the MLBHD channel?

My Comcast says that I am not authorized to watch that channel. I called them and they said it shows the same message on their TVs, but its on the standard def MLB channel/

you should be thankful.  we are subject to that farging tool Marlins announcer.  guy is just a farging geek. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 25, 2009, 08:44:55 PM
motherfarger...

0 outs and they are loaded and Howard grounds into a DP...but he looked safe.

They get one run...still 4-3.

Come on Werth!

Yes he did.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

26,000 attendance?  Must have been free admission night in Miami.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 25, 2009, 08:52:09 PM
Nope, I got them too.

MLB Network pulls the home team feed.

Don jr.  even had to laugh when these clowns said this is what it's going to be like (loud crowd) in 2011 when they play in the new stadium.  Sure.  Maybe for opening night.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on April 25, 2009, 09:30:47 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 25, 2009, 08:52:09 PM
Nope, I got them too.

MLB Network pulls the home team feed.

Don jr.  even had to laugh when these clowns said this is what it's going to be like (loud crowd) in 2011 when they play in the new stadium.  Sure.  Maybe for opening night.

They were praising the fans for a good showing last night. Hutton was all over "the great fans for turning out tonight". They had 29K.

Gonna need another 9th inning comeback.  :-\

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho