2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

no a real editor, not spell check. plus the last person ill take life advice from is some middle aged north carolina lonely stalker who obsesses over loser college kids on an internet message board
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

You highly overestimate yourself.  It's going to sting when you're unemployed and your parents have cut you off.

MDS

i will be unemployed in 2 weeks and my parents are cutting me off at the end of may. so...
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

yea i got some $ to last me but i need a job. good thing is i can always cake off havas cause he be loaded.

PhillyPhreak54

Hey look!

Another farging HR allowed.

But yeah, let's all be cool about it and laugh.

farging shteinbags. Uggla crushed a hanger.

And these Marlins announcers are horrific. Tommy Hutton and the other jagoff should kill themselves.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

WTF is this?  Dog night at the Marlins game?  People actually bringing their dogs to the game.  Good, they can go hang out in the phils dugout.  Fit right in.  

Meyers, 40 farging pitches in the first inning.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 24, 2009, 07:30:18 PM
And these Marlins announcers are horrific. Tommy Hutton and the other jagoff should kill themselves.

I am so glad I have the mlb.com package where you can choose what broadcst you want to watch/listen to.  I don't think I could take Mark Grace and the Diamondbacks crew ever again.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

is there anyone that didnt think the marlins would sweep this weekend...who cares...theres an effin playoff triple header going on at the wock...perspective j
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

They're gonna get shut out.

farging shtein heads.

No doubt, man. But still...this team looks like shtein and it aggravates me when I watch it. And I have to watch.

Good Sixers half is over...b-ball time again

ice grillin you

for multiple reasons theres a good chance i wont watch one pitch of the phils this weekend
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54