Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

last year's bitching around this time

-- There's no way the Mets will blow a September lead to the Phils two years in a row
-- Howard is brutal, is hurting the team and should be traded because he'll never sign a deal more than 1 year
-- Marzano's ghost caused them to suck

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Full disclosure: I sort of want that hat. I could do without the mesh, but I would probably still wear it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on April 24, 2009, 02:40:58 PM
Full disclosure: I sort of want that hat. I could do without the mesh, but I would probably still wear it.

buying a new "used" looking boston red sox hat >>>>>>> nothing except buying a new "used" looking miller lite hat

rjs246

I didn't say I would buy it. I said I would wear it. I can't remember the last time I spent money on headgear. It's probably been 5 years.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Munson

Somehow my redneck trailer trash self found a way to also be a preppy seashell necklace wearing lacrosse player.

Having multiple personalities is awesome.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The scary moments are when spell check won't even help.

Wait, I thought you were the editor of the Temple joint?  Yikes.