2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on April 23, 2009, 07:52:01 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 23, 2009, 07:41:10 PM
Sure, but it doesn't give them a free pass to play like a load of shtein.

youre like the little league parent who's kid hit 4 homers in a row then grounded out sharply to third and you beat the farg out of him for making an out.

its 162 game sked. its april. they just won the world series. calm down and release your anger on the choking flyers, the nazi's in eagles management, and the giant disappointment that is the 76ers.

They all draw my ire, but doesn't it bother you when you're watching a Phillies game and every first inning they're down because the SP's give up bombs?

Or how about when they can't hit a lick?

That bothers me.

You sound like a Dodgers fan.

MDS

it slightly annoys me but i cant bring myself to get mad since they just won the world series. also its so early.

they have good team, this will get turned around. if its like this in july and theyre 20 out then we can start the hate patrol again.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

it is early and yes there is time to turn it around but i would like to point out that the phillies had a winning record last year in april for the first time in forever.  and they won the world series.  coincidence? 

BigEd76

ha

QuoteAsked if he'd ever broken up a no-no before, Stairs said, "Yeah...in the first inning."

PhillyPhreak54

I saw on BBTN last night that the Phils have set a record for consecutive games with allowing a HR to begin the year.

Yay.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Phreak, really?

You think the offense is going to be this silent all season? Stop, please. Think about what you are saying for a second.

Last season, there were swings of, "OMG, the pitching SUCKS!" to "OMG! this offense is WAY too inconsistent, they SUCK!"

Let it ride, calm the farg down.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

OMG the pitching sucks and the offense sucks and the sport is boring and they suck.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on April 24, 2009, 01:50:21 PM
OMG the pitching sucks and the offense sucks and the sport is boring and they suck.

You suck.

End of story.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

Everyone one of those douches could beat the shtein out of an entire team of baseball players. There'd be nothing left of them but a indistinguishable pile of blood, chaw and ass-sweat stained sweatpants.

And yes, those guys look like farging clowns.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

what would they do distract the baseball players by throwing their tattered abercrombie hats at them then choke them with their seashell necklaces

rjs246

Your blind hatred of lacrosse players is pretty entertaining. Did you get raped by one when you were little? Do you genuinely dislike the sport, or do you just prefer to watch fat men standing around scratching their balls?

Wait, you watch King of Queens so I guess I already know the answer to that one.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 24, 2009, 02:02:57 PM
what would they do distract the baseball players by throwing their tattered abercrombie hats at them then choke them with their seashell necklaces

Don't forget that they paid extra to buy the hats tattered.  The look is cool, but actually wearing old, worn-out stuff is not.