2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

These are the Phillies we all remember; bang out 11 runs one night, struggle the next and now cant figure out Dave farging Bush.

I scoreboard watch all the time...I want everyone to lose.

Tomahawk

Out of 7 career starts, including this game, this will be the first time Bush gets a decision

PhillyPhreak54

Oh man, Billy Hall just made a helluva play.

They're gonna get no hit. In no-no's there is always great plays like that made.

farging shteinbag Philies

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

In case of emergecny, use Stairs.

Bomb off the foul pole. no-no and shutout gone.

They'll still lose though

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

last time phils no hit - paschual perez - 9.24.88

last time 9 inning no hit - bob forsch - 4.16.78
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

I'm always impressed when Howard makes it through a game without a K

BigEd76

14 games into the season and they've trailed at some point in all 14 and gave up a HR in all 14

they still haven't won a series at home either

Myers/Park/Moyer at the Marlins this weekend.  Saturday's game is on MLB Network and Sunday's is on TBS for the out-of-towners

ice grillin you

not to defend them because they have been atrocious... but they have only had three series at home...its not like they havent won a home game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Sure, but it doesn't give them a free pass to play like a load of shtein.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 23, 2009, 07:41:10 PM
Sure, but it doesn't give them a free pass to play like a load of shtein.

youre like the little league parent who's kid hit 4 homers in a row then grounded out sharply to third and you beat the farg out of him for making an out.

its 162 game sked. its april. they just won the world series. calm down and release your anger on the choking flyers, the nazi's in eagles management, and the giant disappointment that is the 76ers.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.