2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Ibanez has been very good. Other than the one farg up today, his defense hasn't been too bad.

Howard's defense has been stellar. He really did improve there. Two great diving stops today and the over the shoulder grab was great.

Way to pull one outta the ass today because they wee making Mr. AAA look good, like they always do.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 19, 2009, 05:14:52 PM

Howard's defense has been stellar. He really did improve there. Two great diving stops today and the over the shoulder grab was great.

It's easier to field when your belly isn't in the way

ice grillin you

no way burrell makes that catch...because he wouldnt have even entertained the thought of getting to the ball....it would have dropped in front of him for a single...as bad as burrell was in the outfield he did at least know his limitations
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

adam eaton after yesterdays game...

"This is a new year," he said. "That's last year, and if you guys want to talk about last year, I also won a World Series ... but that's not here nor there. I'm a Baltimore Oriole now. That's where our concerns lie. I like what we have here. I need to obviously step up and throw the way I'm capable of throwing. We'll see what we do next outing."

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 19, 2009, 06:17:44 PM
adam eaton after yesterdays game...

"This is a new year," he said. "That's last year, and if you guys want to talk about last year, I also won a World Series ... but that's not here nor there. I'm a Baltimore Oriole now. That's where our concerns lie. I like what we have here. I need to obviously step up and throw the way I'm capable of throwing. We'll see what we do next outing."

Yeah, ok Beaton.

Rome

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

why the farg is florida 11-1?  who the hell do they think they are?

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Park/Moyer/Blanton in Miami.  Good thing they're sending their best...

ice grillin you

yeah the blast is going to be balls blasting off the marlins bats

PhillyGirl

You all honestly think the Marlins will stay this hot?

Just as the Phillies won't stay this terrible, the Marlins will not stay this hot.