2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Sadly, you two trashy wanna be ghetto flags would probably list me as "preppy" if you met me.

But please, continue being ridiculously gay for each others cornholes.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

AAA righty today.  He'll probably dominate for 7 innings...

Lidge's streak was eventually going to end, but damn that was brutal.  Time to shake off the Harry K stuff and start concentrating on winning baseball again...

MDS

manuel blew that. playing the infield back with a runner on 3rd and 1 out. moronic strategy. if choke is up like he should be they got a shot to get the runner at home.

but still lidge can blow 3000 saves if he wants. this season is a victory lap, calm down.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I can't buy that victory lap stuff...at least not while I'm watching it happen. They should have won the last two games...but Madson/Hamels got lit and then Lidge crumbled.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteS. Victorino cf    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    .220    
E. Bruntlett ss    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    .286    
C. Utley 2b    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    .378    
R. Howard 1b    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    .300    
R. Ibanez lf    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    .375    
M. Stairs rf    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    .200    
P. Feliz 3b    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    .312    
C. Coste c    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    .222    
C. Park p

Bruntlett and Stairs and Park!   

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 19, 2009, 11:52:05 AM
AAA righty today.  He'll probably dominate for 7 innings...

Lidge's streak was eventually going to end, but damn that was brutal.  Time to shake off the Harry K stuff and start concentrating on winning baseball again...

Knew it was only a matter of time, the location of his fastball has been horrible and his slider is lacking bite. I have confidence he'll get back on track but right now he's not good. Madson been equally brutal.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

BigEd76

PhillyGirl

Ed, as if Burrell hasnt had his share of shtein-ups out there?

How many times has he pulled a Pinkston in the past couple of years?

SD_Eagle5

Burrell probably makes that catch...he probably strikes out in the 9th too

Rome