2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Seeing the Yankees get blown out by Cleveland cheered me up until I saw the Mets won and that the Marlins are still playing out of their minds.

Watching this game today on my blackberry was excruciating.  Watching the screen go from 5-5 2-0 count 2 outs to 8-5 was suicidal.  Funny thing is I was picking up my wife at the Hospital visiting a friend when Lidge got worked.  I was ready to check in after that.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

whoigh ivn e sa shtein this is fyua uckjing bwaste of itme the philoues own the world seires las tyear so oy yostillupfronts that that jink they jenhve to 160-2-0 like phreak that fagh can go suck a dsick it was dbound itot hap hene tghat ehyd be fargiung bvad ao sibs usjcmit up abnd  sdwealn with it ok
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on April 19, 2009, 03:17:20 AM
whoigh ivn e sa shtein this is fyua uckjing bwaste of itme the philoues own the world seires las tyear so oy yostillupfronts that that jink they jenhve to 160-2-0 like phreak that fagh can go suck a dsick it was dbound itot hap hene tghat ehyd be fargiung bvad ao sibs usjcmit up abnd  sdwealn with it ok

I'm impressed that you were able to add 160+2...

MDS

you are not the guy who thinks shtein lioke this this lwet me me toell you somrehting i dxrank to dfsj
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

EAT a fleshpop YOU FAT farg YOU DONT LIVE IN PHILLY NO MORE NORTHEAST TRASH MOTHERfargER

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on April 19, 2009, 03:20:10 AM
you are not the guy who thinks shtein lioke this this lwet me me toell you somrehting i dxrank to dfsj

What did you drink?

MDS

i dont know too muchj though then this bitch and i dont know at least im not some lower middle class farg from trashy northeast philly who is in over his head on govt $ in some upper class bullshtein dc ghetto

ice grillin you

MDS

go back to frankford and cottman with your trashy friends you classless farg

ice grillin you

im comfortably living in md now......so you can just leave me alone

MDS

YOU WILL always be northeast philly trash cant escape your upbringing in delaware jr with racists and russians and other disgusting fargs who live there what a shteinhole

ice grillin you

you can say whatever you want about me but dont ever EVER lump me in with that farging trailer trashed out cut off t shirted scrouging for marlboro shorts waste of a state

MDS

im just playing with you bro you be my boy you know

its just munson is scum and you know that he is beyond trash

but ne philly is about as a low as it gets i mean sw philly is bad a n philly is a shteinhole but the neast got nothin but lower middle class trash and you know it, though you be in dc so you aint even a philly guy no more