ice grillin you

#1 how does he not have the green light 3-0

#2 that strike two call was beyond bad

choke one for harry
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

That was ball 4 but Stairs needs to swing at that 3-2 pitch.

I just realized who the home plate ump was.  That a hole Diaz.  He was terrible last year.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

and the Mets just won.  kick to the balls for Philly today.  thanks Eagles

ice grillin you

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

hbionic

Sorry, I was out of town for the past week and just heard the news...about Kalas...but R.I.P. to Harry. I don't want to know what baseball is like without those types of announcers. Damn. It's a farging era that who knows if our children will ever understand or come to experience anymore. Radio is like a dying dinosaur.

That truly is a loss to baseball and for the masses. Sad.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Phillies have allowed 23 home runs through the first nine games of the season, the most in major league history.

PhillyPhreak54

Quality shtein right there.

Last night was terrible. Way to follow up the lazy effort in Washington with a choke job yesterday!!

I'm still worried about King...he's gettin smoked, has lost some of his fastball zip and basically is using real starts as extended spring training.

Wake up, slackers.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 18, 2009, 04:04:50 PM
The Phillies have allowed 23 home runs through the first nine games of the season, the most in major league history.

World.  Series. 2008

BigEd76

it's easy to rip the Phils about a lot of stuff, but they did a great job with today's ceremony

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

Rome

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 18, 2009, 05:21:50 PM
it's easy to rip the Phils about a lot of stuff, but they did a great job with today's ceremony

actually theres really nothing you can rip them about these days...you can upset at an one play or game sure...but overall they won a title six months ago...did everything they could have in the offseason and have been flawless in celebrating a great thing (the ws) and a horrible thing (rip harry) to start this year

they have carte blanche to lose as many games as they want for the next few years