2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

SP's getting raped in the early innings? Check.
Jimmy's ealy season struggles? Check
Leaving RISP? Check.

Yo..Lou Marson is 2-2 with a single and a double. Chooch and Coste are about to get Wally Pipped.

PhillyPhreak54

Blanton has really settled down...and they tacked on a run to make it 3-2, but Feliz dribbled out to the pitcher with a RISP last inning.

Come on, offense. You're facing Sharon Martis.

MDS

fatty sucks donkey pubes and the clock is ticking till corrasco takes his donuts/place in rotation
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 16, 2009, 02:23:47 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4071608

starts at 8:45 in the am.

it's amazing how things change over time.  how would you answer these questions say 5 or 6 years ago:

who will win a championship first, phillies or eagles?

which has better ownership, phillies or eagles?

which has better front office management, phillies or eagles?

which is the overall better organization to work, play and/or root for, phillies or eagles?

just a few short years ago, the overwhelming response from everyone would have been the eagles.  now, i can't say that i would choose the eagles to answer even a single question. 

No doubt.

What an awesome tribute.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyPhreak54

And Durbin comes in and gives up a bomb to Willingham.

If Ibanez had more than a 2" vertical then he robs the HR...he barely missed it.

farging Durbin....

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein! Marson just made a helluva play!!

Hard slider that dives in the dirt at about 57 feet and in the LH box...Lou scoops it and guns out the dude at 2nd.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah, he looks young. I watche Jaramillo play today too...judging from the small sample size so far, looks like they made the right call on Marson.

Aaaand it looks like the Nats are gonna get in the win column.

At least the Mets are losing.

PhillyPhreak54

Dukes, the POS that he is, just unloaded on Taschner.

Why oh why was a LHP facing a righty?

Comeon Charlie. farg.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Motherfarging Charlie Manuel....all RHs coming up and he leaves Taschner in.

Dukes - yard
Gonzalez, who just hit his 2nd MLB HR, yard...

Over.

PhillyPhreak54

Because they mailed it in, Toddy.

7-2 now and Torchner is still in the game.

Asshats.

MDS

sometimes the 6th guy out the pen is gonna give up a bunch of runs. theyve won like four of five or whatever. calm down silly.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 16, 2009, 08:58:59 PM
Holy shtein! Marson just made a helluva play!!

Hard slider that dives in the dirt at about 57 feet and in the LH box...Lou scoops it and guns out the dude at 2nd.

OMG!!

homer j is back

oh and the nats just hit another homer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous