2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Don Ho on April 15, 2009, 04:21:10 PM

Shane being Shane

http://vimeo.com/2113302

Ryan went out to Maui last weekend, i told him to wear Phils gear and he might get a free drink or two
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

tonight's game is rained out

Blanton will go tomorrow, with Cole on Friday back home

ice grillin you

nice...i was skipping tonights game because of the flyers

and now its only last channel on tv instead of last last channel
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Damn...I wanted to watch the game tonight. Flyers and watching the Mets get stomped will be good though.

MDS

tv
t mac and wheels, 1-3
t mac and sarge, 4-6
t mac and wheels, 7-9

radio
franzke and la, 1-9

and this sucks.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

yea they should. but that change def. wont happen until at least next year and most likely wont happen until wheels hangs it up. which will be never. believe it or not enough people like wheeler, so the reaction isnt 100% negative to him even though he is basically the worst announcer in the history of philadelphia.

ice grillin you

yeah they arent bumping wheels...but this is a perfect transition time to work franzke into the tv rotation...have everyone do some radio and some tv
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Is it true that LA was relegated to radio because he was too critical?

Wheels is locked in. TMac is terrible...I suppose I will look forward to the visiting announcers now.

Gimme Franzke and LA all day on TV.

MDS

BigEd76

Harry memorial stuff:

-- TV broadcast booth will now be the "Harry Kalas Broadcast Booth" (Ashburn has the radio one)
-- Todd/Brad/Kane will throw out the first pitches
-- Kane will sing the national anthem
-- Harry's signature on the field and a black drape in front of the booths for all 7 games of the homestand
-- crowd will sing "High Hopes" during the 7th-inning stretch
-- CN broadcast will have no PBP in the top of the 1st
-- billboard on the outfield wall
-- HK patch on the chest of the uniforms the rest of the season
-- all HRs at CBP will have Harry saying "OUTTA HERE" on the PA system

PhillyPhreak54