2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

McCarthy says Harry's health was to a point where just getting to spring training was a mission

PhillyGirl

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 13, 2009, 03:52:50 PM
McCarthy says Harry's health was to a point where just getting to spring training was a mission

DO they know cause of death yet? What was he actually suffering from?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

nobody's said yet, but I'm guessing it was heart related

Victorino line drive HR....3-2

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 12, 2009, 04:07:32 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 12, 2009, 04:05:43 PM
despite having a living drooling legend the phils are awful announcers on tv. harry is face deep in the washed up category, wheels is one of the worst announcers in the history of sports, t mac is a mets fan and sarge is only good for comic relief, hes never said anything remotely valuable.

Leave Harry alone you jew bastich

I hope you feel like shtein today

Call me a Hoyda but I had to pull over on the side of the road on my way to class. WIP was playing the 9th inning of the World Series.

Why couldn't it had been Wheels?

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 13, 2009, 03:55:21 PM
nobody's said yet, but I'm guessing it was heart related

Victorino line drive HR....3-2

Victorino pointing to the press box after his home run!  Awwwrrriiggghhhhttt!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

BigEd76

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

BigEd76

BigEd76

Rome

I hate to say this, and of course it's understandable and all, but Franzke has been a blubbering mess all day.  Tighten it up, man.  Jeez...

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Rome on April 13, 2009, 05:52:00 PM
I hate to say this, and of course it's understandable and all, but Franzke has been a blubbering mess all day.  Tighten it up, man.  Jeez...
Leave him be. HK was like his idol and shtein.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome