2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Nice series against the Nats coming for Moyer Blanton and King to try to get something going. Unfortunately you know at least one of them is going to get lit up even against the Nats.

ice grillin you

moyer is going down and going down hard

might as well since both madsen and lidge are most likely unavailable for tomorrow....get blown out early and let happ go six or seven innings
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Great comeback today. I was pissed when Ibanez GIDP in the 7th, but they kept getting runners on. Great job by Utley...I called that shot. In between mouthfuls of delicious Peruvian grub and beer. And I agree with PH'ing Stairs there...its all about the power. He may K, but even if he doesn't jack it, he's got an uppercut swing to get the Sac Fly.

The Nats are winless. The recipe for a Phils sweep if I ever saw one.

PhillyPhreak54

The dude is so nonchalant too. 41 years old, probably slammin' Molson's in the clubhouse until the 6th inning...takes a few rips in the underground cage, comes out to the dugout and talks some hitting and goes up and mashes balls 20 rows deep.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 12, 2009, 08:15:37 PM
Great job by Utley...I called that shot.

Don't you call a "homer" every time every Phillie steps up to the plate?

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 13, 2009, 09:01:18 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 12, 2009, 08:15:37 PM
Great job by Utley...I called that shot.

Don't you call a "homer" every time every Phillie steps up to the plate?

No, not even close. I'm realistic when it comes to the lower part of the order.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Feliz, whoever is catching, pitcher...and even though Werth and Victorino can jack 'em, I dont expect them to rip bombs all the time. Everyone else can go yard at any time so its not unreasonable to expect or hope for them to do it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

Harry collapsed at Nationals park and was taken to the hospital about an hour ago per WIP
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

reese125

all that heavy breathing into the mic these past games....there you go

BigEd76

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons