2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

no you need a guy who hits the ball hard...power isnt just about home runs...stairs aint dribbling any balls and with the infield in you want someone who can hit it thru them as well as over them...and thats stairs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

MDS

if you dont want dobbs up in that spot over anybody on the bench youre a fool. need a long ball the yea stairs.

lidge got it done. 3-3. calm down Romes.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ill take stairs every time there to get the run home...if i want to get the tying or winning run on base i go with dobbs

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

We all love Stairs because we're fat middle-aged dorks just like him.

ice grillin you

MDS

well i loved mike lieberthal too but you didnt see me sucking his dick on yom kippur

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 12, 2009, 06:43:12 PM
well i loved mike lieberthal too but you didnt see me sucking his dick on yom kippur

thats only cause you couldnt find it

Geowhizzer

Well, I would guess you'd get one day off for the religious holiday.

Rome

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 12, 2009, 06:45:12 PM

Well, I would guess you'd get one day off for the religious holiday.

Ha.

MDS

ice grillin you

MDS

ice grillin you