Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 12, 2009, 04:23:55 PM
he was in the rockies booth the other night...like not guest announcing but just chillin in their booth doing nothing....and i was thinking the same thing...its the middle of the game and he just moseying around the stadium

oh to be him

graham i kind of like. good bball announcer, too. sounds a little too phony, but overall is pretty good. much better than t mac.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

I always liked Graham but Todd hit the nail on the head he's a little phony.

ice grillin you

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

lol  @ wheels

coste did a 'tremendous' job bunting the ball to the 3rd baseman with a runner on 2nd. like everyone is taught in little league.

ice grillin you

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 12, 2009, 06:12:00 PM
Stairs gives me wood

He still enjoys getting pounded in the ass.

Today's game belongs to the bullpen.  They've been stellar after Park crapped the bed for five.

The bullpen helped make this team World Champs, and they'll go as far as the bullpen will take them this year.

MDS

i was just gonna say how you dont really want a high strikeout guy up there in a spot where all you need is a flyball but fargin hell MATT STAIRS

ice grillin you

hes so fat and awesome

kudos to charlie for pushing the right buttons this game as well...he could have used stairs earlier when they were down but went with dobbs instead to save the power bat for a late late game situation

MDS

they didnt need power there, they needed a sac fly. obviously the homerun is great, but thats spot is ideal for dobbsy.

but its moot, they win the game. lights out dont blow saves.