2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

7-2 rockheads.  Remain calm, it is Coor's Field where 10 run leads mean squat.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on April 10, 2009, 05:11:47 PM
Do not watch.  Cole is getting the shtein kicked out of him.

Yeah, he was getting the ball up in the zone.  Not sure if that was lack of command (probably) or because the home plate umpire has a high strike zone (he does - pitchers are getting stike calls at the letters but not at the knees).  I think his velocity wasn't quite there, either - probably mid-80s rather than high 80s-low 90s.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

If Werth was playing for the Rockies today, it would have REALLY been ugly.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Can someone please tell these fargbags that 2008 is over?

Good god...

PhillyPhreak54

Chooch strained his right oblique...probably headed to the DL.

Marson was held outta LV's line-up today.

MDS

he was awful in spring training so why not

but really so long as their within a few games of .500 by the end of the month who cares. the starting pitching has been brutal. it should get better. calm down, theyre not going 162-0 you spoiled bostonian.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

ill laugh so hard if the phillies implode this year and the mets somehow still dont come out of the division....lets go marlins!!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 10, 2009, 10:01:01 PM
ill laugh so hard if the phillies implode this year and the mets somehow still dont come out of the division....lets go marlins!!

Seriously, that would be hilarious.

Sgt PSN

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 10, 2009, 10:01:01 PM

I'm hoping the Astros knock them out of playoff contention on the last day of the season in the new field.

BigEd76