2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Feva

I'll bet Myers can't wait to "Dutch" her ass now that he's got that WS ring...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

When you say "her" ass, are you talking about David Wright or Reyes again?

Rome

Feva

Actually, swinging from my balls never gets old... as you guys surely can attest to.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Feva

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

unless reyes gives aids to the whole team the starting rotation blows up badly or both krod and putz go down (any or all of which are very possible) the mets arent choking this year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Second game of the year and already not on the Extra Innings schedule. WTF?

ice grillin you

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

actually on direct tv's schedule they list it...but on my tv (comcast) it didnt show this morning...i thought maybe its a comcast mix up on their schedule listing and it will be on but i dont think so because the actual mlb extra innnings website says its not on...how can direct tv be getting it then tho?...i wonder if because on comcast the mlb and nhl packages have to share channels that it got bumped

its still bullcrap but its really not a big deal for this evening anyway because the sixers and flyers are on tonight both of which would get watched over the phils anyway

BigEd76

Do they usually show CW57/phl17 games on EI?  The Flyers are on CSN tonight.  They could've shown the Atlanta feed at least...