Rock shows

Started by Diomedes, April 11, 2006, 10:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: SD on February 21, 2013, 06:29:32 PM
muns you get tickets yet? They're flying this year.
http://fireflyfestival.com/site.php#tickets_ga.php

Yeah my friends were some of the many that were left waiting and missed out on the early birds. I was doing observations today so I had a friend pick mine up at $218, and good thing he did because by the time I got home those were sold out too.

Sounds like this year is going to be insane people-wise. Hopefully the venue can handle it. It wasn't really pushing maximum capacity last year but I liked being able to easily move from stage to stage.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Seabiscuit36

Really digging "St Lucia", Should be a good set at firefly
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD

You going to firefly sea? I just got my tickets

Seabiscuit36

I really threw it around, have places to stay around in the area.  Might end up going one day, but I cant squeeze all three.  More and more, I'm impressed by the lineup.  I'll hit you up if I'm going to one of the days. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

I hope Dogfish brings more of their beers this year. Wasn't overly impressed with the Firefly Ale. Had a lot of fun spending a good hour in their air conditioned tent when the Phils were playing a close game though.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Quote from: Munson on February 26, 2013, 07:43:57 PM
I hope Dogfish brings more of their beers this year. Wasn't overly impressed with the Firefly Ale. Had a lot of fun spending a good hour in their air conditioned tent when the Phils were playing a close game though.

I was in the same spot during that game. Must have missed you. The Firefly Ale was decent. That tent is a nice gamechanger.

Sgt PSN

Rome

Lollapalooza 2013 lineup "announced" or leaked.  Whatever.

phattymatty

thought this thread was better.

Quote from: Rome on April 17, 2013, 10:49:17 AM
Did you see The Stone Roses or The Descendants?

I actually didn't see either of them, they were both Sat. night I think. So many good shows though. May favorites were:

Major Lazer
Jurassic 5
Wu-Tang
Postal Service
Chili Peppers
Vampire Weekend
Pretty Lights
Lumineers

shtein, even 2 Chainz was good. Probably a dozen other sets that will come back to me eventually. Such a good time.

Rome

I watched a lot of it on the stream.  It really looked like a blast, but then again, it usually does.

Seabiscuit36

I'm still pissed i didnt make it to the Mad Decent thing in philly to see Lazer. 

Diomedes

I hope your distress subsides soon.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Diomedes

Still pissed, huh?

Let it go man.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD