Rock shows

Started by Diomedes, April 11, 2006, 10:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

They played in the Quad Cities a couple of weeks ago. I didn't go because, as you said, farg Metallica, but some acquaintances said it was a good show. They're stupid though

SD_Eagle5

Going to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra tonight at the Wac. Had no idea who they were until the g/f told me about them. They rock out to Christmas music, you might know them from this.

MURP

Metallica - Last Caress and Hit the Lights (New Orleans, 2008)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTJDIKyFLR8

good quality

Diomedes

christ, it's like they've got a whole football field as the stage alone

they do sound pretty good

what a great band that once was
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

Going to see:

Meshuggah
Recher Theatre
Towson, MD
Fri, Feb 20, 2009 08:00 PM

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

and

The Black Keys
The Electric Factory, Philadelphia, PA
Thu, Feb 5, 2009 08:30 PM
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MDS

springsteen
spectrum
april 28, 29

yup.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

probably would have just been easier to say youre an idiot
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillymic2000

just havin fun MDS, never really liked the dude, but he did make the soneg philadelphia, so he's got that  ;)

MDS

even hispanic people like bruce and they have horrible taste in music

phillymic2000

Quote from: MDS on January 27, 2009, 09:14:44 PM
even hispanic people like bruce and they have horrible taste in music

I don't know why, but i never dug his music. He is a very accomplished musician, so no disrespect to him, just playing around with the overrated chant.

mussa

black keys tonight electric factory   :yay

mussa

Anyone ever been to the Recher Theatre in Towson Maryland for a show? I have one tomorrow. Was wondering there are any decent bars to get some drinks/food before the show?

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.