4/18 University Park , PA @ Bryce Jordan Arena
4/20 Albany, NY @ Pepsi Arena
4/21 Atlantic City, NJ @ Boardwalk Hall
4/22 Portland, ME @ Cumberland County Civic Center
4/27 Quebec City, Quebec @ The Colisee
4/28 Montreal, Quebec @ Bell Centre
4/29 Hamilton, Ontario @ Copps Coliseum
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

farg stadiums and arenas.  worst places in the world to hear live music
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: mussa on February 15, 2007, 12:24:51 PM
Some Spring Tour dates released for TOOL:
4/17 Reading, PA @ Sovereign Center -  I am there

I didn't know Reading was so close
Not sure if my buddy can make it but keep me in the loop if you guys are definitely going.

phattymatty

damn it, reading's my old hood.  if it wasn't on a tuesday i'd definitely be there.

SunMo

QuoteAnother Brick in the Wall...

"Roger Waters. Wachovia Center. June 1, 2007." That's the writing on the wall - well, on this jumbo-sized, really heavy brick the folks at Comcast Spectacor sent as part of a news release. The Pink Floyd dude will tour with a wigged-out playlist: Dark Side of the Moon in its entirety and select songs from other Pink records. Tix, at $56 to $128, go on sale Saturday at 10 a.m. Info: ComcastTIX.com, 1-800-298-4200 or the Wachovia Complex Box Office.

So, what to do with this p.r. brick...

IN
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

mussa

Quote from: SD_Eagle on February 15, 2007, 12:33:28 PM
Quote from: mussa on February 15, 2007, 12:24:51 PM
Some Spring Tour dates released for TOOL:
4/17 Reading, PA @ Sovereign Center -  I am there

I didn't know Reading was so close
Not sure if my buddy can make it but keep me in the loop if you guys are definitely going.

i am def going. 
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Rome

http://www.comcastspectacor.com/events/eventPages/3715.asp

QuoteWaters' upcoming show at Wachovia Center will include two full sets plus encores, with "state-of-the-art staging lighting and sound." The first set will feature an overview of Waters' musical career, including selections from throughout his run as Pink Floyd's primary songwriter. The second set will feature Waters and a full band performing "Dark Side of the Moon" from start to finish. The album was issued in l973, and remained on the Billboard Top 200 chart for a record-breaking 15 years.

Waters' band for the tour features Andy Fairweather-Low (guitar, vocals), Snowy White (guitar), Dave Kilminster (guitar, vocals) Jon Carin (keyboards, vocals), Graham Broad (drums), Harry Waters (Hammond organ), Ian Ritchie (saxophone), and Katie Kissoon, PP Arnold and Carol Kenyon (vocals).

Waters was a primary creative force in Pink Floyd from 1965 to 1983. Pink Floyd's recordings were moderately successful through 1972. But "The Dark Side of the Moon" (March 1973), for which Waters wrote all the lyrics and some of the music, was a commercial breakthrough that became one of the most successful albums in rock history. (He was the sole author of the album's Top Ten hit, "Money.") He took an increasingly dominant role in the writing of subsequent Pink Floyd albums, writing all the lyrics and collaborating on the music for "Wish You Were Here" (September 1975), writing most of "Animals" (February 1977) and "The Wall" (November 1979), and writing all of "The Final Cut" (March 1983). All were million sellers, with "The Wall" in particular rivaling the sales of "The Dark Side of the Moon." (Waters was the sole author of "Another Brick in the Wall, Pt. 2," a gold, number one single drawn from The Wall.)

I'm in for the Tampa show. 

mussa

Quote from: SunMo on February 15, 2007, 01:03:14 PM
QuoteAnother Brick in the Wall...

"Roger Waters. Wachovia Center. June 1, 2007." That's the writing on the wall - well, on this jumbo-sized, really heavy brick the folks at Comcast Spectacor sent as part of a news release. The Pink Floyd dude will tour with a wigged-out playlist: Dark Side of the Moon in its entirety and select songs from other Pink records. Tix, at $56 to $128, go on sale Saturday at 10 a.m. Info: ComcastTIX.com, 1-800-298-4200 or the Wachovia Complex Box Office.

So, what to do with this p.r. brick...

IN

hmm never saw him but heard the show are amazng. i might get tickets.  oh and its a friday night!

Rome

The Police presale at Citizens Bank Park goes on sale tomorrow at 10:00 AM

Here's a link for the presale:  CLICK HERE - PASSWORD IS ROXANNE (ALL CAPS - CASE SENSITIVE)

:)

Geowhizzer

You don't have to turn on the red light?

phattymatty

going to see cold war kids tonight.

and just snagged 4 2nd-row tix to see bloc party in june.  if you haven't seen bloc party live, they are a fargin great show.

mussa

where u seeing bloc party? i love those guys

phattymatty

DAR Constitution Hall in DC

Here's their just announced upcoming chedule.  I joined their fan club about a year and a half ago so I could get early tickets before they go to ticketmaster.  so i'm not sure when they regularly go on sale. 

QuoteMay
27 : Pompano Beach, FL - Pompano Beach Amphitheater
28 : Tampa, FL - USF Sundome
29 : Orlando, FL - UCF Arena
31 : Atlanta, GA - The Tabernacle

June
01 : Myrtle Beach, SC - House of Blues
02 : Winston Salem, NC - Millennium
03 : Washington, DC    - DAR Constitution Hall
05 : Upper Darby, PA - Tower Theatre
06 : Asbury Park, NJ - Convention Hall Complex
11 : Kansas City, MO - Uptown Theatre
12 : Denver, CO - Ogden Theatre
13 : Las Vegas, NV - The Pearl
16 : Alpine, CA - Viejas Concerts in the Park

mussa

oh damn, tower theatre  :yay