ice grillin you

starting pitchers against the phillies >>>>>>>
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

whoops, spoke too soon

though qtown gianni is getting trained by J so theres that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

my patrick corbin pick up was genius....all i needed was one farging hr from anyone on my team and i win 9-4 but the O shtein the bed

i suck

SunMo

my lineup hit .224 for the week.  blech
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

i hit over.500 today but because of hideous pitching im just gonna get .5 games of ground

oh well, im just on my way to my 4th playoff appearance in 4 years in this awful league. no biggie.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

neat how i finally bench dom brown, he finally produces, and i'll end up losing 3 categories and the week to igy because of it

ice grillin you

werent you ten games up on me going into this week?

i dont get how i beat you by five games yet didnt gain a game on you in the standings

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 20, 2012, 05:36:11 AM
werent you ten games up on me going into this week?

i dont get how i beat you by five games yet didnt gain a game on you in the standings

QuoteNOTE: The update for Sunday, August 19th will be slightly delayed. We noticed an issue with corrections stemming from a stats outage on Thursday, August 16th and are currently working to resolve that issue before finishing the update. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have your results updated soon.

ice grillin you

ah....but that also means the score of our game could be different

MDS

i did you two funholes a favor and beat matty 10-5

what a special olympics race for the 6th spot its gonna be

ice grillin you

i got all five guys in my hideous starting rotation going friday

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

I am still in first but its been whittled down for sure. Gotta get this ship turned around!

PhillyPhreak54

Last week before the playoffs and I am still holding a slim lead on first - I've got Satchel and SunMo's got O's Woes...take care of bidness, Sunny.

My pitching has been zesty lately...

MDS

i need to beat joe garages by at least 4 games in order to flip the tiebreaker my way for our playoff game next week

speaking of playoffs, another year has gone by with the beagle OUT. now well see if johnny cakes can hold off matty cakes for the final spot.

though it is is possible for sunny to get the 5 and play me in a historic rematch of our championship classic last year. bring it, mike brady.