attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

no its just how baseball is...especially this early...its way to long of a season to really care...i think you and fantasy brett are the only ones that truly care...ive already had two weeks missing min. innings pitched
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

fantasy baseball is really the only i care about

i just wish this league wasnt 8/8. such amateurish bullshtein
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

getting people for baseball is almost as hard as getting people for hockey.....i dont have a ton of white friends....but i do my best

MDS

lol that doesnt mean you need to count errors and complete games
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

mds has made more moves than anyone and is in 7th place.

there's actually no way i don''t win this league easily.

MDS

why do you think i need to make moves

my team is garbage

PhillyPhreak54

You fools have to knock me off...you come at the King you best not miss, bitches.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Incorrect.

Verlander hasn't been good lately...not a good week for my pitching

ice grillin you

i needed .9 innings pitched today to reach the minimum and i might not get it

PhillyPhreak54

On my way to another thumping....lets just call it now....I win

MDS

my real league my team is off the charts

im top 3 in every category except saves and average. this is a 12 teamer and i just picked up cody ross. boner.

ice grillin you

MDS

its actually quite competitive

20 games separates first and last. its much better than, um, a certain other league with 3 teams 75 games out of first already

ice grillin you

youll be happy to know i got a win today from a pitcher who went .1 innings