attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

i can get one more...can't find the link or password though...can you resend me?

ice grillin you

just make sure they arent a douchebag like that kid last year who quit and ruined the best playoff race weve ever had...in fact i think we should institute a last place penalty this year

baseball
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i never brought anyone into this league before. i think that was one of toddy's friends. SURPRISE.

i'm in for last place penalty.

ice grillin you

it was chris kellys boy....im sayin just make sure whoever you bring in will pay attention all year and play the string out...the reason we are short one team this year is because kelly is being a Hoyda and wont get in because i called the kid out for what he did

id rather dump someone out of the league and play with 8 than have ten teams with only nine fully participating

phattymatty

that is weak sauce. nah this dude is legit i've played in leagues with him before and have informed him of the situation.

PhillyPhreak54

Todd's boy booted me outta their league last week.

MDS

it was a numbers game and the guy nobody knew was the odd man out

i dont even know you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS = Amaro Jr

"It was a numbers game and we just had to let you go"  :evil

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 06, 2012, 09:59:22 PM
Todd's boy booted me outta their league last week.

not surprising.....hes a funhole

ice grillin you

MDS

o/u for you is 8.5th place

UNDER

im at 2.5

OVER
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

draft analysis:

1. this has got to be the year J breaks through. solid squad.
2. lol @ your top 2 starters being tommy hanson and daniel hudson. wow.
3. 70% of sun's lineup are nl east players. he also has jose contreras.
4. i have the top ranked player (miggy cabs) and pitcher (clay). you all suck.

PhillyPhreak54

I sure hope so...not too shabby for picking 9th, I suppose.

Your 1-2 of Hillbilly and King are strong.

I worry about my bullpen.

MDS

youre lucky if you go .500 in holds/saves. why people draft closers is beyond me. load up on middle relievers....take holds...split those categories...spend your middle draft picks on other things.

but then again i always make the playoffs and won last year so what do i know

ice grillin you

thats cause you are a lethal combination of a seamhead who cares about 25 bucks...

i havent even looked at my team since i drafted it much less other teams....who does that in any fantasy sport but football?