attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Cry me a river.  :'(

I proposed a trade to Chattanooga like four days ago. No response.

MDS

i will, its farging ridiculous

im starting 2 mariners, emilio bonerfacio, brett gardner and erick aybar. how can i win. how.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

huge week for they hey now boys of the hankerciser 200

sets up a lethal do or die matchup against the wiley ol veteran chicos bail bonds. big help from the rain cause now i avoid 2 cliff lee starts.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

the race for the last playoff spot is epic
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah it is.

Impressive considering I've lost a ton of pitching.

ice grillin you

MDS

its the last 2, actually

me, perennial cellar dweller havas, rebound kid J,the guy who was like 1-100 to star the year and another one of havas' MA friends

ITS ON

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 15, 2011, 12:05:02 AM
please stop talking

in fact im just roughly 10 back of johnny and matty and damn if i know it the 3 spot seems reachable

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote"I hear Mr. Hentz has been talking trash," a relaxed Orodenker said Monday. "I'm not worried. Two of my best offensive players (Hanley Ramirez and Adrian Beltre) are on the DL. What's there to worry about?"

PhillyPhreak54