attn: cf fantasy baseball participants

Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

anyone with stat tracker want to varify this but im pretty sure if i avoid a jose lopez rbi in his last ab i scrap out an 8-7 win to advance in the playoffs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm up 10-4

Stat-Tracker is showing you down 8-7, Todd.

MDS

what how

dont tell me he came back in avg or ops
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Runs: 36-24 (fetus)
HR: 13-4 (fetus)
RBI: 36-35 (fetus)
SB: 10-3 (stretch)
TB: 121-92 (fetus)
E: 1-2 (fetus)
AVG: .327-.310 (fetus)
OPS: 1.003-.847 (fetus)
W: 3-8 (stretch)
L: 3-4 (fetus)
CG: 1-1
SV: 2-5 (stretch)
K: 53-66 (stretch)
HLD: 2-5 (stretch)
ERA: 4.45-2.83 (stretch)
WHIP: 1.38-1.10 (stretch)

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

lol i have 8 im fetus face

thanks for the near heart attack you god damn texan

PhillyPhreak54

:-D

I misread your post when you said Lopez had an RBI single and thought you meant he was on your squad.

Simmer down, Oro.

MDS

my team blows i have no business being in the final 4.

but i love fantasy baseball. its better than fantasy football. without a doubt. only thing football has over it is the draft.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

literally the only way i could win was to out rbi this guy by 5 on the last day and i did. im so happy with my team right now.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

:-D :-D

Should be his team name for the rest of...well, ever.

MDS

MDS

stat tracker people want to update? im pretty sure its all zambrano.

PhillyPhreak54