Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 20, 2010, 11:42:52 PM
I wanted Blanton to start tonight but if you're willing to throw Oswalt there, Halladay should have started.

And yes, it was obvious from the 3rd pitch Oswalt had no breaking ball.  Posey just kept sitting fastball.

This x 1000
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 20, 2010, 11:43:14 PM
eulogize after tomorrow

for now hop on docs cock and ride it like an 13 year old girl on justin beiber

lol

ice grillin you

its not even about tomorrow

theres just zero chance they beat lincecum sanchez and cain back to back to back
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

Halladay will pitch well tomorrow.

It won't matter.

MDS

2007 red sox

follow the model

2007 red sox
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I believe.

I believe.

I believe.

Doc gonna deal tomorrow. Get this back to Philly....

Munson

Yah, even if Halladay shuts them down and they win tomorrow, do you really think with the way this offense is going that Oswalt/Hamels beats Sanchez/Cain?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 20, 2010, 11:45:30 PM

theres just zero chance they beat lincecum sanchez and cain back to back to back

lol doc does his thing and we go back to philly

already got to that punk bitch sanchez will do it again

then piss his pants cain in a game 7 on the road? YES.

im talking myself into it. i have to.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Quote from: Don Ho on October 20, 2010, 11:46:45 PM
They're not beating Lincucum.

ROY HALLADAY IS PITCHING FOR THE PHILLIES

wake up

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 20, 2010, 11:47:13 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 20, 2010, 11:45:30 PM

lol doc does his thing and we go back to philly

already got to that punk bitch sanchez will do it again

then piss his pants cain in a game 7 on the road? YES.

im talking myself into it. i have to.

i hate to say it but this schtick really is munson/cole like
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

They needed this game and they blew it.  Had every opportunity to win.

Only thing I'm thankful for is Oswalt didn't strike out Uribe only to have Ross hit one to the moon with 2 outs.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

aint no schtick

this team has never collapsed and never thrown in the towel

they have 3 of the best pitchers in baseball going for them the next 3 games

look at the 2007 red sox

its not over

if the phillies had your attitude they woulda checked out the second week in april every year from here to eternity

Don Ho

Poor Cholly.  He's going to be drilled and scrutinized on tonight's game for a long time.  

Oswalt was painful to watch.