Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Quote from: Hawk on October 20, 2010, 08:10:30 PM
McCarver, the reason he's not out there is because it would force every starter to go on three days rest... shut the farg up.

yeah at least Roy will be rested when they are down 3-1, good call.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Hawk

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 20, 2010, 08:14:36 PM
I'm going to need liquor tonight.

Likewise.. got some Jim Bean left over from when my friend visited.. may finish that off and head out to the bars following this abortion.

SunMo

2 wild pitches from the guy who hasn't pitched in 2 months and that's why the giants score.  super call chuck.

Don Ho

Doc, go get a good nights rest.  You will need to pitch another no hitter tomorrow.  You know how do it, you've gotten pretty good at it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

cant wait to see what the offense has in store this time around

complain about halladay, blanton etc. but its all on the pathetic bats
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Enough of this NAPA commercial.

suicide inducing

SunMo

Quote from: MDS on October 20, 2010, 08:16:53 PM
cant wait to see what the offense has in store this time around

complain about halladay, blanton etc. but its all on the pathetic bats

can't get insight like this anywhere else

Don Ho

OMG! A ball hit into the outfield. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Hawk

Quote from: SunMo on October 20, 2010, 08:15:08 PM
Quote from: Hawk on October 20, 2010, 08:10:30 PM
McCarver, the reason he's not out there is because it would force every starter to go on three days rest... shut the farg up.

yeah at least Roy will be rested when they are down 3-1, good call.

I'd have no problem with Roy going on short rest, but then you go with Oswalt and Hamels on short, and one of them is bound suffer from it... he's given up one.. he always spots a team one.. as long as the bats wake up we'll steal this game.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

Hawk

He's married at age 21??? What a loser.

MDS

hunt have you watched the wire yet
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Come on

come the farg onnnnnnnn offense