Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 09, 2010, 08:55:37 AM
I seriously wanted someone to hit one of those 102 mph balls right back into the mug of Aroldis Chapman.

Why?  I know it's totally unethical to marvel at someone's talent unless they play in Philly but this kid is a freak and I really can't wait to see him next year. 

QuotePS..he was wearing 3 times Dom Brown's salary around his neck. What an atrocity that thing was!

A pro athlete wearing too much bling?!?!  No freaking way.  Since you brought it up though, I am kind of surprised none of the Phillies batters said anything to the ump about making him tuck it in or take it off completely.  I'm convinced that's why Howard struck out.  He was hypnotized by all the sparkle. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 09, 2010, 10:30:39 AM
Bronson Arroyo is a farghead.

That farghead pretty much owned the Phils for 6 innings.  I will say though, that for a dude named Bronson, he doesn't have a very masculine look to him.  I can't imagine how girly he'd be if he grew up with a name like Chris or Jamie. 

BigEd76

Sgt PSN

LOL....check out blue lady and her dyke friend jumping as if the ball is going to come through the brick wall or the screen and take them out. 

SD

Pretty sure that ball glances off his wrist area and into the backstop, it looks like it changes direction.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 09, 2010, 12:20:36 PM
LOL....check out blue lady and her dyke friend jumping as if the ball is going to come through the brick wall or the screen and take them out. 

it came closer to hitting her than it did to hitting utley

Quote from: SD on October 09, 2010, 01:09:04 PM
Pretty sure that ball glances off his wrist area and into the backstop, it looks like it changes direction.

hanigan's glove might have gotten a small piece

Rome

this day is dragging.

come on eight o' seven.

LBIggle

cole hamels has shed his vagina.  now he gets to grow the twig and berries.  shut this shtein down.

SD

I like that Hamels is pitching with a chip on his shoulder. My prediction for tonight: 2 runs through 7

MDS

Quote from: LBIggle on October 10, 2010, 04:52:21 PM
cole hamels has shed his vagina.  now he gets to grow the twig and berries.  shut this shtein down.

explain to me how you are more of a "man" than hamels
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

I'm still worried about the bats.  They did look like they were getting their mojo back in the late innings but they need to start going yard.  I have a feeling the Reds are coming out pissed and will be on a mission.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

No one owes Todd an explination on their manhood, that's for sure.

Didn't the Phils rough up Cueto this year? Would love to see them pop some homers off him and end it early.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 10, 2010, 05:21:19 PM

he has a penis.....duh
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 10, 2010, 05:41:18 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 10, 2010, 05:21:19 PM

he has a penis.....duh

i wouldnt be so sure

lbi easily took the biggest bitch crown this year and it wasnt even close. and i know donho really gave it a shot but ultimately lbi just had too much crying and nonsensical old jewish man worrying to lose.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.