Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

I agree with this announcer, the Reds are getting a lot of good pitches to hit.  Settle down there Roy O.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

you farging piece of garbage GRIT!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

WTF Utley?  This is not a good sign.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

Yay utleys post season throwing woes have returned.

Don Ho

4-5-6 coming up.  Should be a quick inning.

Everything Doc had on Wednesday, farm boy don't got tonight.  He looks terrible.

Don Ho

Only thing worse than Grit and Oswalt right now is David Alldredge. 

ice grillin you

yeah i dont know what the hell is wrong with him...interviewing was never his strong suit but hes just falling apart

Don Ho

He sounds like it's the first time he's ever been live.  He was always cool, calm and collect.

Don Ho

Did they give that first error to Grit?

Don Ho

Sorry Mr. Oswalt but this ain't you're night.  This is getting bad real quick.

ice grillin you

Don Ho

Deep insights there Phillips "Hit him early, capitalize on his mistakes".  No way.  Is that how it works?

MDS

This donho igy convo is giving me a boner
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Hawk

Sgt PSN