Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Munson on September 27, 2010, 11:50:58 PM
What the farg is So Taguchi doing in that last pic?
:-D i was wondering what Daniel Dae Kim was doing in DC.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 27, 2010, 09:10:53 PM

for lbi, j, and donho

on last time until the playoffs. stick it in there real nice.

Todd, your best work yet.  Even the Mrs. laughed.  :-D :yay
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 27, 2010, 09:54:48 PM
TMac's game ending call was atrocious.

Wheels literally just screamed like a broad when someone dumped icy champagne on him while interviewing Sweeney

he was unbearable the last 2 innings when the game wasn't in doubt anymore.  he kept trying to wax poetic about the team and their accomplishments, it was farging nauseating.  i hate him so much more than wheels now.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

smeags

Quote from: Rome on September 27, 2010, 09:53:11 PM

not amazing.

agreed, when they 1st pulled them out i thought ithere was masking tape on them.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 28, 2010, 06:28:35 AM
Has HFA been clinched yet?

yup since the Padres can't reach 94 wins and the Phils own a head-to-head tiebreaker over the Giants (3-3 season series but better record in divisional games)

charlie

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 28, 2010, 11:55:13 AM
Quote from: FastFreddie on September 28, 2010, 06:28:35 AM
Has HFA been clinched yet?

yup since the Phils already own head-to-head tiebreakers over the Padres (5-2 season series) and Giants (3-3 season series but better record in divisional games)

That, and one of those teams is guaranteed to lose at least two more game since they go head to head this weekend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

So after Oswalt pitches tonight, are the big three done until the playoffs?  I would hope so.

SunMo

no, they will each probably get a 50-60 pitch start on their normal bp day, just to keep the rust off.

ice grillin you

the crowd last night was absolutely off the hook...i dont know if they showed any of them but in addition to the fans down low around the the upper deck were a bunch of tiny groups of fans with huge signs made out of bed sheets

i havent experienced a takeover like that since the flyers used to play at the cap center
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

game 1 likely to be 4pm on Wednesday