Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

BigEd76

West Chester announced today they're building a stadium to land a Phillies minor league affiliate.  Since none of the top 4 are going anywhere, I guess they're trying to move the Williamsport team closer...

Munson

Wish the Phils would just buy out the Blue Rocks. They'd sell that stadium out virtually every night if it were a Phillies affiliate.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

i have been going to trenton thunder games for years. always a good time there although this season kind of sucked going just to see all of the grease monkey yankees fans sporting their mustard stained 2009 world champ shirts.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

for russell

QuoteMonday's Braves/Phillies game drew a massive 14.5 rating on Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia, the highest rating ever for a regular season Phillies telecast on the network. The game topped ESPN's Saints/49ers Monday Night Football game head-to-head. So far this season, Phillies telecasts are averaging an 8.0 rating on CSN Philadelphia, ahead of last year's record pace. (Comcast)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: SD on September 21, 2010, 08:08:44 PM
Scott Boras's dick just got hard

and half the sluts in philly just squirted.

PhillyPhreak54

Braves are beautifully imploding.

Couldn't happen to a better bunch of whiners. Enjoy the view, iceholes.

MDS

Cox is leading the charge with his awful managing

Chuckles may be terrible in game but youve got to give him credit for never playing the panic card*

*leave that to j

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 21, 2010, 08:16:47 PM

meh...they conceded this series before it even started. Just look at the scrubs they're throwing out there. I know injuries were a factor but Cox didn't even try to get his top guys out there.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on September 21, 2010, 08:20:03 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 21, 2010, 08:16:47 PM

meh...they conceded this series before it even started. Just look at the scrubs they're throwing out there. I know injuries were a factor but Cox didn't even try to get his top guys out there.

I'm talking about Heyward last night and now Prado and McClouth tonight dropping balls. Those are regulars.