Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

QB Eagles

ESPN just wants to pimp that umpire study they did. Some intern spent the whole summer on that shtein.

ice grillin you

two out walk there is inexcusable
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 15, 2010, 10:25:40 PM
ESPN just wants to pimp that umpire study they did. Some intern spent 2 weeks of the summer on that shtein.

PhillyGirl

I love the "I wonder if they'll use (whatever they call ESPN's cam) for instant replays if they start using replay for plays like that"

ice grillin you

PhillyGirl

Thanks for the revisit of my dinner, Durbin.

LBIggle

hi, what happened please.  can't see.  iPhone gamecast....

Sgt PSN

Little too close for comfort there.  Nice catch Vic.

Solid outing for Kendrick too.  He was a little sloppy the first couple innings and was completely off target on the Reyes hr, but after that he settled into a pretty nice groove and pitched fairly well. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: LBIggle on August 15, 2010, 10:30:49 PM

blast to deep center that off the bat looked to be gone

Sgt PSN

Quote from: LBIggle on August 15, 2010, 10:30:49 PM

Francour crushed one that would leave 29 stadiums.  Luckily the game isn't being played in any of them. 

PhillyPhreak54

Good Kyle showed up tonight. And that change y Madson was filthy.

Agreed on the incessant pimping of the goddamn stolen base by Reyes. Jesus Christ you would have thought it was Game 7 of the Series with the way those clowns wouldn't shut the farg up.

David Wright's August is nice to see. Horrible defense and can't buy a hit.  :yay

MDS

these farging losers should be up 10-1 if farging ibanez could get a farging hit

bums
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i think they busted out an extra slow mo camera tonight just for the reyes sb