Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

cant assume theyd get bellasario and hed pitch like this is if it was 6-2 or even 7-2....but...damnit manuel for going back to romero this quickly. he needs to be eased back. and still does. hes still farged up.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

If they lose this farging thing -  which they won't - by one or two runs are we allowed to complain about the bullpen that sucks massive shtein?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: KDS on August 12, 2010, 10:06:43 PM
cant assume theyd get bellasario and hed pitch like this is if it was 6-2 or even 7-2....but...damnit manuel for going back to romero this quickly. he needs to be eased back. and still does. hes still farged up.

Damn every one of those cocks in the bullpen for being Juggs machines.

Don Ho

Quote from: KDS on August 12, 2010, 10:06:43 PM

Something ain't right with him.  I was shocked when he put Romero out there.  Great for his psyche.

Bellasario going all k Rod  :-D
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

damnit that ball found his glove. hopped right into it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Don Ho

OK j, let's see you're boy Wilson here.

PhillyPhreak54

Win.

Win.

Willllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllson!

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Is Brown going to PH and face a LH?

If he hits a bomb here I may have a heart attack

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 12, 2010, 10:14:21 PM
Win.

Win.

Willllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllson!

is this j better than the angry im gonna get on a plane to philly and kill someone j? i like em both so damn much.

PhillyPhreak54

Sherrill is a farging bum.

Attack.

Don Ho

HOF learned fast................Swing at the first pitch.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on August 12, 2010, 10:15:10 PM

Nice.

They should have that on the jumbotron at CBP. Or Hanks screaming Willllllllllson.

Whoa.

HOF workin this fool.

BB #2 coming up??