Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

I love games in DC.  99% bums fans.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

Don Ho

what you said.   just when I thought I was over him.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

LBIggle

sigh.  I'm sure he's out of his comfort zone right now.  but Jesus this is the worst start they've had in a while now.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I stand corrected.  He's one of the few baserunners they've had.

Don Ho

Trying to tell myself Cliff Lee got rocked his first game with the Rangers.  When did Oswalt get in?  Today?

Don Ho

MDS

lol and so it begins

they win 8 in a row and all of a sudden 1 game goes bad and the anger comes out

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST? YOU CAN'T LOSE! NOT IN BASEBALL!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Werth with the Pat Burrell shot (solo shot, down by 5 for the slow folk)

Don Ho

the occasional explanations are greatly appreciated.

LBIggle

Quote from: KDS on July 30, 2010, 08:45:08 PM
lol and so it begins

they win 8 in a row and all of a sudden 1 game goes bad and the anger comes out

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST? YOU CAN'T LOSE! NOT IN BASEBALL!

yes don't comment on the current happenings in the game on an Internet message board for sports.  just dumb pointless shtein like the wire,MA, and Munson insults.

MDS

the last thing you need to do is whine about a loss after an 8 game winning streak

its going to inevitably happen

specifically for a team that isnt all that good to begin with
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

OMG!!

Oswalt SUUUUUUUUCKKKKKSSS!

CLIFF LEE HAS NEVER HAD A BAD GAME LIKE THIS!

EVER!

WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!111111111
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

LBIggle

game over.  bad game.  pick it up tomorrow choke.. it's no coincidence the offense goes in the shteinter when he stops hitting.  fatty in to do his best to make sure they go on some sort of losing streak now.  obviously he has a pass today.. but if he keeps that shtein up oswalt had every right to fear the fans and media.