Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Holy shtein Wheels is doing play by play?

Mute.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Dont worry, Toddo...I'm not going to hang myself when/if they end up losing. I like that I remark on the botched squeeze that they farged up and I'm a hater.

MDS

youre not a hater, just a whiner

havas is a hater. thats the textbook definition
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Munson

There's another game tomorrow stop talking about tonights game
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Quote from: KDS on July 15, 2010, 08:59:26 PM
this is what you deal with when you pitch your 4th and 5th starters. they all kind of suck.

halladay--all star
hamels--3 days
blanton--fat and ineffective
happ---hurt

COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT

How true.  Hallady is basically god and with just a tiny bit of run support he's gold.  Hamels, looking better and has pitched very well recently.  After that we start getting excited about Methuselah and dough boy.  shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

This team has absolutely no fight in it.  farg them.

Don Ho

Quote from: Munson on July 15, 2010, 09:24:55 PM
Holy shtein Wheels is doing play by play?

Mute.

Wheels may be the only highlight on the phils side tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 15, 2010, 10:38:35 PM
This team has absolutely no fight in it.  farg them.

yea, they never come back from 6 runs down in the 9th. ever.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Be happy or Toddo will cry about the mean things that are said.

Choke and Jimmy are the only ones who showed up tonight.

Ibanez is farging horrible.

MDS

horrible is slightly too much

his .328 obp is....mediocre

anyway where is hof brown

Don Ho

horribly mediocre.

ice grillin you

cant wait to hear gargano today try and defend the team today...for the entire all star break he spewed non stop how this team was just ready to lift off and go on an epic run...he might be a bigger homer than the lil guy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Season's over.  Time to move on.

smeags

Quote from: Rome on July 16, 2010, 08:29:29 AM
Season's over.  Time to move on.

not over but there certainly is reason to be worried.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it