Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

look im watching hot in cleveland and casey from wings is in this now so im gonna go ahead, get you a conoli and call it a day
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

trade that piece of shtein victorino.....these fans have been more than good to this team and he has the nerve to call them out

this whole team is a bunch of front runners...when things are going great they are all jolly laugh it up types...but the minute things go bad werth is running out of the lockeroom after two questions....utley isnt showing up postgame at all (when hes playing) and now victorino is killing the fans
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

The hater train says, "CHOO CHOO"

MDS

charlie keeps calling them out as a bunch of bums and still nothing

im not even mad. we got a title and almost got another. the window isnt closed but this year is certainly over and could work as a reality check. sell some pieces off, come back with hof brown and some new parts and get it on in 2011.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 08, 2010, 07:12:55 AM
trade that piece of shtein victorino.....these fans have been more than good to this team and he has the nerve to call them out

this whole team is a bunch of front runners...when things are going great they are all jolly laugh it up types...but the minute things go bad werth is running out of the lockeroom after two questions....utley isnt showing up postgame at all (when hes playing) and now victorino is killing the fans

truth
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

Quote from: KDS on July 08, 2010, 12:41:54 PM
charlie keeps calling them out as a bunch of bums and still nothing

im not even mad. we got a title and almost got another. the window isnt closed but this year is certainly over and could work as a reality check. sell some pieces off, come back with hof brown and some new parts and get it on in 2011.

Yep - it's just a bad mix right now.  A shtein load of injuries, poor performances by almost everyone in the lineup and fairly horrendous pitching especially from the bullpen.

Basically this is 1979 with Pete Rose all over again meaning it's a hangover season.  Time to get healthy, shore up the roster and go at it again next year.

ice grillin you

i hate to break to you two but the curse of cliff lee doesnt just end after 18 months or so
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Get over Lee already.  They're not losing because they don't have enough starting pitching.  They're losing because their bullpen is atrocious, none of their hitters are producing and their bench is a nightmare.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 08, 2010, 01:20:08 PM
i hate to break to you two but the curse of cliff lee doesnt just end after 18 months or so

why hasnt god smited you yet

LBIggle

so I guess jayson werth is humping utleys wife. 

BigEd76

Madson is back.  fatty Z was sent down

Rome

Replacing Nitro with TNT. 

Nice.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Joey Votto just hit one half way to the farging moon off Kendrick.

1-0 Rolens