Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Can Wheels tell me more about how big the park is and how you can take extra bases and doubles are triples?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

LBIggle

where did valdez come from and can he go away now?

SD

He's the #3 option at SS, can't really expect much from him.

LBIggle

i'm not.  but it doesn't mean i don't want him to go away now.

MDS

logic from the peanut gallery? what?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

omg valdez is the greatest and i want him to play SS forever and ever.  sorry guys!

MDS

what do you want

jimmy is hurt,  his back up is hurt. the aaa guy gets called up. he sucks. everyone knows he sucks. deal with it.

Don Ho

Quote from: Munson on May 10, 2010, 08:54:20 PM
Can Wheels tell me more about how big the park is and how you can take extra bases and doubles are triples?

Can't wait to read his book!   ::)

Actually reading Harry the K right now and it's not bad.  About half way through it.  Next chapter covers the feud with Wheels.  I never knew Harry's first wife was from Hawaii and his son Todd is part Hawaiian.  Harry also had a home in the neighborhood I grew up in here.  Amazing shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Beard = God

Watching Choke haul ass around the base path is priceless.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

yes, i am aware of why valdez is playing.  so basically what your saying if jimmy was playing and was sucking we could discuss that, but not valdez.  i guess i'll have to learn me some of this here logic you talk about.

Don Ho

Werth looked stoned on that last effort.

LBIggle

LBIggle

lol, kyle kendrick ladies and gentlemen.

Don Ho

OK, let's get this douche out of here.  Oh, great Herndons up. 

Juice monkey Giambi just hit one to Wyoming - but foul.