Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

those teams sucked, though

considering the rivalry, a 5 starter vs. their ace, moyer walking, etc.---this trumps all

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

And Moyer breezes right through the heart of the Muts order.  9 pitches.  Nice. 

PhillyGirl

1-2-3 inning for Moyer...and a quick one.

haha at Morgan "Bad news for the Mets...Phillies are coming up again"

:-D

(wait, was that morgan? who said that?)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Is anyone else's ESPN feed all farged up right now? 

MDS

mets are finished. want no part of this game anymore.

in fact they came in here over-confident, talking, high heads and their ace just got ass farged by a .220 hitter and a 47 year old pitcher. they know it. its the same soft, lame team that choked away 2 nl east titles. they didnt recover from those collapses and the mets being the phillies bitches just continues to roll into 2010.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Moyer is Johan's daddy (theoretically could be literally).

Sgt PSN

Horrible pitch to swing at there.  I'm pretty sure Castro hit that one off a hop. 

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 30, 2010, 08:56:36 PM
the offense is more of a disagrace than the pitching

when you all grow up, dont be like this

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 02, 2010, 09:57:16 PM
haha base hit Moyer.

Takahashi pissed him off by throwing that looping curve at him.

Geowhizzer

What the heck are they doing sending Grandpa on that hit?  :-D

Sgt PSN

Really?  Sending a 47 yr old pitcher from 2nd?  Looked like another 2 out rally going there.  Now we'll never know.

MDS

btw joe morgan is just awful.

boring, uninformed, condescending, out of date...he is worse than tim mccarver

QB Eagles

Quote from: KDS on May 02, 2010, 09:48:47 PM
those teams sucked, though

considering the rivalry, a 5 starter vs. their ace, moyer walking, etc.---this trumps all

Also great that it comes immediately after the Phils ace tearing them a new one yesterday.