Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

smoltz is going to be such a good announcer...hes too complimentary to players but thats natural just having come out of the league...however as a analyzer of the game he is awesome
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

shut up you brave loving douche.

Geowhizzer

Durbin got himself in a lot of trouble, but did a good job minimizing the damage.

Geowhizzer

Win #260 for Moyer. 

Strange question:  Does he get any HOF consideration? 

SD

PhillyGirl

QuoteBrad Lidge 1 scoreless inning, 1 walk, 14 pitches 8 for strikes working 6th inning for Lehigh Valley against Pawtucket. He hit 93 mph on gun, his highest in 6 rehab outings.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

charlie

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 22, 2010, 09:39:57 PM
smoltz is going to be such a good announcer...hes too complimentary to players but thats natural just having come out of the league...however as a analyzer of the game he is awesome

I couldn't have come up with a statement more irrelevant if i tried.

charlie

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 22, 2010, 10:32:29 PM
Win #260 for Moyer. 

Strange question:  Does he get any HOF consideration? 

Probably, if he somehow gets to 275... no doubt.

BigEd76

The Phils are facing Kris Benson tonight and Rodrigo Lopez on Sunday.  This should end well...

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

The umps just gave the Phils a run.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 23, 2010, 10:33:36 PM
The umps just gave the Phils a run.

And D-Backs manager A.J. Hinch just got himself thrown out over it.

PhillyGirl