Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

chances nicole give up at least one run next inning
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

This offense is completely unfargingbelievable. 

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 12, 2010, 04:50:01 PM
chances nicole give up at least one run next inning

I didn't want to have to go there.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

see now id love to hear the nats announcers

they were probably creaming their pants up until this inning, then boom, down to earth.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they have been non stop destroying the umps since that botched strike call to choke
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

LBIggle

no, he definitely gives up 1. it's a matter of if he gives up more then that.

Don Ho

Quote from: KDS on April 12, 2010, 04:51:34 PM
see now id love to hear the nats announcers

they were probably creaming their pants up until this inning, then boom, down to earth.

Rob Dibble and his long, storied history with the Nats.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

Don Ho

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 12, 2010, 04:53:03 PM
they have been non stop destroying the umps since that botched strike call to choke

its them and the white sox guys going neck and neck for the worst announcing team in baseball. obviously they get the edge since we rarely have a reason to watch a white sox game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Did they say Francisco playing RF?

LBIggle

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on April 12, 2010, 05:02:56 PM
Did they say Francisco playing RF?

that's what game cast is saying. 

LBIggle

bitch boy is out before he has a tempertantrum over the error