Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

farging unhinged lunatic. Two weeks from tonight the dancing in his presidential grave begins.

In other Cheeto Dick related news the NYT continues to go in on his taxes. Now revealing that he's got a previously unknown bank account in...China...for business interests.

MDS

cant beat this galaxy brain political savant...has a terrible interview with 60 minutes then proceeds to amplify and whine about it, giving it more attention

most importantly -- more people have voted in texas RIGHT NOW than voted for trump in 2016. leggo turnout
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 20, 2020, 08:35:38 PM
cant beat this galaxy brain political savant...has a terrible interview with 60 minutes then proceeds to amplify and whine about it, giving it more attention

most importantly -- more people have voted in texas RIGHT NOW than voted for trump in 2016. leggo turnout

Yeah if he didn't announce it like this I can't see anyone other than die hard 60 Minutes watchers tuning in. Now? People will watch him make an icehole out of himself...again.

PhillyPhreak54

Also yes...TX is coming hard with the early voting.

Hopefully it's for the blue side of the ballot.

MDS

texas is gonna be really interestingly

2016: trump 4.6, hillary 3.8
2018: cruz 4.2, beto 4.0

beto and his organization have gotten a ton of people registered. they have by like 500k the advantage this season, plus travis county (austin) now has 97% of its RESIDENTS registered. went 65-27 in 2016 and theres no doubt its going to be worse for trump this year.

texas turning blue is a believe it when you see it kind of thing but there is noise
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I'll be happy with a W but Texas (still a long shot) turning blue would be the exclamation mark. Early voting there is insane.

SD

I contributed to Jaime Harrison right after Graham predictably reneged on his sc stance. Maybe he should look at why and not where

hunt

cheeto's gonna try to debate hunter biden tomorrow night. good thing most of us will be watching the other train wreck instead.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Munson

Rudy gave the game away when he said "even if it's not true the American people should know" lol
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

What in the ever-loving farg is going on in this world?

I hope that damn asteroid hits the White House.

Geowhizzer

MDS

texas update

basically 60% of the vote of 2016 is already banked....numbers seems kinda evenly split by d/r county so theres no hint other than turnout gonna be massive