Ex-Eagles In The NFL

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 03, 2017, 09:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Diomedes

Good for him...not hate for Agholor from this post.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Sidney Jones promoted to the Jacksonville active roster.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

QuoteIn the you can't make it up category Rasul Douglas is graded No. 10 among #NFL  CB's per @PFF. Ronald Darby No. 13. Slay No. 53, NRC No. 94 and Maddox at 102. Small sample size but amazing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I generally scoff at PFF rankings.

But what I do believe is that both him and Jones were not coached properly or given a chance to succeed in a system that benefits them.

Its about time to send Schwartz to the unemployment line.

QB Eagles

Genuinely curious what they are considering a negative for Slay. As far as I could tell he was not targeted yesterday at all. Total shutdown.

PhillyPhreak54

Hence one reason why I think PFF is a farce.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 21, 2020, 01:54:51 PM
I generally scoff at PFF rankings.

But what I do believe is that both him and Jones were not coached properly or given a chance to succeed in a system that benefits them.

Its about time to send Schwartz to the unemployment line.

sunday aside jimmy is a pretty damn good dc and cory undlin was a pretty good as well....remember he got the lions dc job. schwartz gets heat for not having the 85 bears but im sorry is nate gerry his best lb

jones was a little bitch who played scared because he got burnt. he got into the doghouse for sure but he couldnt get out. douglas is slow as molasses and cannot hang with a number of receivers in the league. right matchup he can be decent and perhaps he was put in good spots the first 2 weeks, but that wont last
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Let's be clear, Nate Gerry sucks, but Schwartz probably has more say in him being the starting LB than Howie does. They intentionally de-emphasize LB relative to other positions.

Not even saying going with anonymous LBs is wrong -- it's what the Patriots are doing this season too -- but you'd want the other parts of the defense to be elite, and they aren't.

PhillyPhreak54

In theory the no name LBs should be decent behind their highly paid DL.

But those guys aren't doing shtein either.

But the Eagles haven't valued the LB position since Ray Bob was the coach.

General_Failure

I get it, you're going to have a lot of plays where you've got two or even one LB on the field, so why pay them. I figure if only one LB is a sure thing to play the whole game, you'd want him to be a really fargin' good one.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

If Willie T or B&E were young players in the league now they wouldn't see a second contract with the Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

JAX cut Jernigan and DEN signed him

Clayton Thorson is now on the Giants PS

QB Eagles

Kenjon Barner busted for PEDs.

QB Eagles

Agholor is like the #1 Vegas WR.