Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 14, 2024, 07:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

A LB!!

Older but whatever.

One year $7.5m

SD

He's only 26

I know he had a down year last year but if he can regain form this is a steal. He's a playmaker too

MDS

he was benched last year and could only get a 1 year deal...so there that is

probably their best LB since that position absolutely reeks. the real question will be if they invest any draft capital at this position. boy do they need it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

this offseason got mad dream team vibes...seems like howie just throwing desperation darts and then gonna pray it doesnt implode
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah for some reason I thought he was older. Anyways what noted nfl scout lil guy said has some truth to it.

But hopefully he takes it personal and balls out and rejuvenates his value.

And then next year he will leave to sign with Wash on a multi year deal and Howie replaces him with some other middling LB on a league min one year deal.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 14, 2024, 09:49:45 PMAnyways what noted nfl scout lil guy said has some truth to it.

name 1 time ive been wrong about ANYTHING...impossible
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Other than your Moneyball baseball opinions?

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 14, 2024, 09:49:45 PMYeah for some reason I thought he was older.

Probably because he plays like a guy with nothing left in the tank.