Keeper League 12

Started by Sgt PSN, July 19, 2012, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

and 5th in total points scored
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hbionic

[Dukes of Hazard narrator voice]It was at this moment that sunny realized he had annoyed the fantasy football gods. Poor sunny, wouldn't want to be him. Death to his season looms. And boy do I want to get inside Daisy Duke's ass. Mmm...mmm. [/Dukes of Hazard narrator voice]
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

My teams been hit hard with injuries (Bush, Forte, Spiller, Jennings) and the healthy players have been massively under performing (Calvin Johnson and McFadden).  Brady and the Bears D have been my only consistant players so far. Might be time to blow it up and rebuild.

Looking like PC raped me on the Forte trade at this point.

Diomedes

I'm sucking so hard in both of my leagues that I'm beginning to think I should quit playing fantasy football altogether after this year.  Shameful performances so far.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Yeah. When things don't go your way it's best to just quit.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

BTW I have the most points scored in the league with 462, but have had 467 points scored against. Ha. Gay.

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

Phreak beat me by 7 points I believe this past week. Someone should go to Texas and buy him a medal. One that reads,

"I beat hbionic by 7 points. What? Oh, he's some mexican homo from L.A. And yes, 7 points. Thank you, you too."
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

I would wear that bitch with pride!

PhillyPhreak54

look at the big brain on this guy...

So I figured I would start Ryan at QB because he was at home against the Raiders and had been playing well. Rodgers is my normal guy but had been struggling and facing a good defense.

Rodgers just threw his 5th TD pass.

You're welcome for the free victory, Rhythmic Slapping

SunMo

thanks buddy.

you sandusky'd yourself on that one

SunMo

lol J

BN   
Aaron Rodgers
(GB - QB) 
      @Hou   W, 42-24   95%   338   6   0   17   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   51.22

Tomahawk

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that capped off an amazing weekend in my NFL prognosticating....I was the Eagles of the fantasy world this weekend

rjs246

Christ my team shtein the bed this week. Also, way to not update your lineup, HB. Eked out a 1 point loss with two players not playing. Dumbass.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

you try and update a fantasy lineup when you are staring at computer monitors looking for Eagles/Saints tickets 24 hours a day