Week 1 - Washington (NFL Team): Got That Pandemic

Started by MDS, September 05, 2020, 05:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Take that, Trumpers. Can't boo when you can't go to the game!

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

MDS

my antenna is picking up the spanish audio

vamanooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

I hope the fake crowd noise has some idiots with whistles and people yelling the N word so we can really get the true experience.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

General_Failure

This is a real Andy drive, complete with audible to a run everyone knew was coming and a wasted timeout.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Goeddert is more agile than Ertz has ever been in his life.

phattymatty

Munson

Idk, even Ertz doesn't look like his body has been beat to hell so far. Looked a bit spry on that TD.

I give it like 3 weeks, or until his first 12 catch, 90 yard game where he gets cracked by the safety's over and over. Then he'll be back to his immobile self.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Bootleg stream going

Helluva first drive

Driscoll played well there against Young

Diomedes

Darby got a nice shoulderful to the face to conclude that TD.

General_Failure

I didn't realize how much I'd miss booing during games.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.