flyer tickets for this year

Started by ice grillin you, July 20, 2007, 11:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: SunMo on August 10, 2007, 02:04:14 PMtake everything you say to IGY in the Phillies thread and apply it here

i see your point. but considering football season runs to feb., nba and college ball coincides with it, and baseball starts up in april, you can easily ignore the nhl. baseball is the only thing going on now, and the sports nuts in us need something to pay attention to.

maybe the most innacurate thing youve ever said...and thats two days after you gave a camp report from a camp you didnt go to

they aint worse than the phillies, obviously, but since the back to back cups in the 70's theyve almost come up short. all the time. its generally been because they never had a good enough goalie (hello again with martin biron), but also the whole "let's put all our marbles in with a vagina like eric lindros" certainly didnt help.

and i did go camp. aj feely really has a sweet moustache.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

I get free tickets to half the games. Used to be luxury suite but the unnamed company my Mom works for didn't re-up so now they're just regular club box seats...I'll have to suffer.