2007 Philadelphia Phillies Thread - DIVISION CHAMPS MOTHER fargER!!!!

Started by SunMo, March 26, 2007, 01:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on September 30, 2007, 09:27:18 PM
Wait, that's igy? Holy hell.

:-D

I have no idea what igy looks like... other than he's supposedly so pasty white he's actually black.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Projected Phillies start times:

Game 1- 130
Game 2- 330
Game 3- 530
Game 4- 330/730
Game 5- 500/830
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

I still can't belive it.

And why exactly has IGY not posted in here?  ::)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

The best highlight package I've seen yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgG0FZy8oNE

There's a bunch of celebration videos posted too.  Just random screaming and yelling on Broad Street so far. . .

Sgt PSN

One of the last things I ever wanted to see was a picture of Cholly in a soaking wet t-shirt.  

SunMo

seeing Leslie Gudel and Jade McCarthy star in bukkake videos in the locker room was very hot

PhillyGirl

No, really....WHY hasn't IGY posted in this thread yet?

He's posting a million times in the Eagles forums. Where is he to say he was wrong?

fargstick, get in here and take your lumps like the man you wish you were.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

igy needs to stay off the bandwagon. the second his black ass stopped being a phils fan, they won the nl east. enough of this clown, he's bringing everyone down.

hunt

congrats on your phils making the playoffs....if you need me to explain how the playoffs work, just shoot me a pm.

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

bowzer

Sportsnation has a poll on ESPN about the biggest collapse in history.  The Mets are currently in first place ahead of the Yankees 2004 collapse, the Red Sox 1978 collapse, and the Phils 1964 collapse.

SunMo